Valentine's Day protein biscuits
Here a very quick Valentine's Day surprise idea for your loved one.
- 2 1/2 cups oat flour (you can easily make this at home with rolled oats and a food processor)
- 1/2 cup vanilla flavoured protein powder
- 1 tbsp beetroot powder
- 2-3 heaped tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A few splashed of rice milk
- Cacao nibs for decrating
...and this is how it's done:
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.Set aside.
Cook honey and nut butter on stove, just until melted.
Add vanilla extract to honey/nut butter mixture. Stir through.
Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Mix well.
Now slowly add rice milk until you end up with a thick, firm dough.
Roll out dough (approx. 2cm thick)
Cut out cookies, decorate with cacao nibs, place on a plate or in a container with baking paper in between layers. Refrigerate.
Happy Valentine's Day!
- Jun 11, 2017 Coconut Jellies recipe Jun 11, 2017
- Apr 9, 2017 Apple pie recipe Apr 9, 2017
- Mar 18, 2017 Amazing carrot cake recipe Mar 18, 2017
- February 2017
- Jan 24, 2017 Breakfast Muesli with Cardamom Jan 24, 2017